Hi everyone! Such a big part of why I love photographing people is the connection I make with them. I know that being in front of the camera can be intimidating, but I will do everything I can to put you at ease! I believe connecting with my clients is such an important part of capturing authentic images, and that means truly getting to know them, and them getting to know me! So without further ado here we go with some fun, and somewhat random questions that will get the ball rolling:
1. What’s the first thing you reach for in the morning? My dog- ha!
2. Who is your biggest inspiration in life? My dad. He is the kindest and hardest worker I have ever met!
3. High school. Awesome or terrible? Awesome!
4. Cats or dogs? 100% dogs
5. Beaches or snow? Beaches- I hate being cold!
6. What is your absolute, number one, biggest pet peeve? Being late.
7. Do you believe in something after death? For sure.
8. Is it okay to sleep with socks on? Yep, I’m all about being comfy.
9. Coffee or tea? Coffee all the way!
10. Do you think it’s better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all? Yes, absolutely.
11. Odd numbers or even numbers? Even
12. Which do you prefer, logic or creativity? Creativity, creativity, creativity!
13. Do you think opposites truly attract? Yes and no!
14. Ask for permission or ask for forgiveness? Ask permission, I am such a rule follower.
15. Do you trust someone until proven otherwise or does trust has to be earned? I’m probably too trusting, so absolutely I trust someone.
16. Comfortable silences or non-stop conversation? Non-stop conversation, I can talk to anyone.
17. Love or money? Love!
18. Do you question things even if it will bother someone or do you try to not rock the boat? I try to never rock the boat.
19. Books or Magazines? Books, I love a good read.
20. Which is more preferable — being nice or being fair? Always being nice!
So there you have it! I'd love to hear any questions you may have for me, and I can't wait to get to know you a little better as well!